For some years the aloe vera has become essential in the laboratories of therapeutic and beauty products due to its abundant health benefits for body and skin.
In Fuerteventura, a sanctuary of Aloe Vera, the plant grows naturally throughout the territory. They live happily in terraces, gardens, fields, even at roundabouts in the road, and it’s several the companies that are dedicated to cultivate and produce natural products to offer all the properties of one of the plants with the most therapeutic uses in the world.
Cultivating aloe is simple, but in Fuerteventura it hardly requires any care, as the conditions are so good (it needs direct sun and temperatures between 18 and 25 degrees) that it lives and reproduces in the wild and in a natural way.
The list of properties of the plant, both topical use and ingested, is endless. We detail some of its most common applications.
Aloe vera is the best example in the natural treatment of skin problems. There is no skin condition that does not heal or improve with topical use of this plant:
- Moisturising: It is highly moisturising for the skin. Applying the plant directly on dry areas moisturises immediately. It is essential in the treatment of skin problems such as psoriasis.
- Regenerative: One of its most important properties is cell renewal, so that it rejuvenates the skin appearance.
- Soothing: sunburn, insect bites, blisters… find in Aloe Vera a natural remedy.
- Healing: It has very effective healing properties, improving the appearance of scars and even stretch marks.
- Antibacterial: It has extremely valuable antiseptic and antibacterial agents, priceless to clean and heal wounds or to fight problems like acne.
Taking aloe vera provides an inexhaustible source of health and provides a host of benefits for the balance of body and the immune system. Here we detail some of its properties:
- It protects and balances the bacterial flora, necessary for a proper digestion.
- It effectively helps to detoxify our body.
- Due to its healing action, it is used in the treatment of stomach ulcers.
- Thanks to its antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial activity, it is a great ally of the immune system, so its use prevents and reduces all types of infections in our body.
- It helps reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol.
- It oxygenates the blood and promotes the proper functioning of the blood flow, so it brings great benefits to heart health.
You can protect your skin and your body in the most natural way without spending large sums of money in therapeutic and beauty products. The aloe brings an immense amount of benefits to our body, and Fuerteventura has a top quality aloe to pamper you.